EARTHBORN Holistic Wild Sea Catch Cat FoodRegular price $17.75 Save $-17.75
Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is made without grain or gluten, making it a perfect grain-free alternative diet. With tasty, highly digestible proteins like salmon meal and herring meal, your cat is sure to enjoy the natural aroma and fishy flavor. Along with protein, Wild Sea Catch™ offers overall health benefits from balanced levels of calcium and phosphorus, essential antioxidants like Vitamin E and Vitamin C and wholesome, nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits.
- Grain & gluten-free, this special formula is ideal as a high-protein, grain-free alternative diet for cats and kittens.
- Quality protein sources, such as salmon meal and herring meal, are rich in Omega fatty acids, are highly digestible and aid in building and maintaining your cat’s muscle.
- Balanced levels of calcium and phosphorous help ensure that your cat or kitten gets the right mineral balance to build and maintain strong teeth and bones.
- Guaranteed levels of antioxidant nutrients, like Vitamin E and Vitamin C, blended with nutrient-rich vegetables and fruits such as peas, apples, blueberries, carrots, spinach and cranberries help support the immune system.
- Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids are vital for a cat's immune and nervous systems, while also supporting healthy skin and coat.
- Made with high-quality ingredients and processing technologies, Wild Sea Catch™ provides excellent digestibility and nutrient absorption.
Salmon Meal, Pacific Whiting Meal, Peas, Pea Protein, Pea Starch, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Dried Eggs, Natural Flavors, Flaxseed, Pea Fiber, Dried Apples, Dried Blueberries, Dried Cranberries, Dried Carrots, Dried Spinach, Potassium Chloride, Choline Chloride, Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Calclium Sulfate, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Supfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
|Crude Protein, minimum 40.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 3.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.05%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Magnesium, maximum 0.10%|
|Taurine, minimum 0.20%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 300 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 3.45%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.00%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,800 kcal/kg, 400 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages.
Taking care of your cat's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your cat.
- When introducing Wild Sea Catch™ to your cat's diet, mix increasing amounts of Wild Sea Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the current food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult cat.
- Kittens start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to moistened food from this time until weaning (6 - 8 weeks).
- Moistened food should be one part warm water with three parts Wild Sea Catch™.
- You may keep Wild Sea Catch™ before your kitten at all times; most kittens will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available at all times.
Cups of Wild Sea Catch™ to Feed Your Cat Each Day
|Weight of Cat (lbs.)||Cups per Day|
|4 - 6 lbs.||1/4 - 1/3|
|6 - 9 lbs.||1/3 - 2/3|
|9 - 12 lbs.||2/3 - 3/4|
|12 - 15 lbs.||3/4 - 1|
|15 - 20 lbs.||1 - 1-1/2|
Cups of Wild Sea Catch™ to Feed Your Kitten Each Day
|Age in Months||Cups per Day|
|1-2||1/4 - 1/3|
|2-6||1/3 - 3/4|
|6-12||3/4 - 1|
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.7 ounces of Earthborn Holistic® Wild Sea Catch™.