HEALTHY DOGMA Petmix MOBILITY Healthy Dog FoodRegular price $28.95 Save $-28.95
This PetMix blend is designed to support joint function. Excellent health starts with an excellent diet. Maximize your dog's mobility by feeding his body right!
Pet owners rave about the difference they see in their pet’s energy after feeding them PetMix Mobility. Now your dog can get all the vitamins and minerals from the original Petmix with a more powerful, antioxidant-rich punch!
Cherries have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant compounds with health-enhancing properties, including:
- Expelling free radicals from the bloodstream
- Reducing pain and inflammation in muscles and joints
- Lowering blood cholesterol levels
- Normalizing body weight and “belly fat"
PetMix is the easiest way to cook for your pets and make sure they get all the nutrition they need. PetMix can be served cooked or raw, and is 100% grain, gluten and allergen free.
Excellent for dogs with food allergies:
- Homemade food with a few less steps
- Easy to rotate protein source (turkey, chicken, beef, etc.)
- Critically ill dogs that need to be on a grain-free diet
Ingredients: Whole Egg, Apples, Tart Cherries, Sweet Potatoes, Carrots, Broccoli, Kelp, Flaxmeal, Blueberries, Parsley, Celery, Lettuce, Watercress, K9 Mobility (MSM, Glucosamine, Chondroitin, Boswellic Acid, Green Lipped Mussel, Tart Cherries, Egg Shell Membrane, Hyaluronic Acid)
Crude Protein: not less than 17.6%
Crude Fat: not less than 6.5%
Crude Fiber: not less than 15.4%
Moisture: not more than 7%
2 pound bag of PetMix makes approximately 16 pounds of fresh dog food (raw or cooked).
10 pound bag of PetMix makes approximately 80 pounds of fresh dog food (raw or cooked).
How to make PetMix Homemade Dog Food:
Full Batch Preparation:
1 bag of PetMix (2 lb)
5 lb ground meat
1 gallon water
Small Batch Instructions:
2 cups PetMix
1 lb. ground meat
3 1/4 cups water
- Place meat in large pot.
- Add water.
- Break up meat with spoon or potato masher.
- Turn heat on low. Do not boil. Stir until meat browns.
- Pour in PetMix, stir thoroughly.
- Cool, then serve, refrigerate or freeze.
|PetMix Feeding Guideline|
|Weight of dog in Pounds||Active Cups/Day||Less Active Cups/Day|
|2-12 lb||3/4 - 1 1/4 c||2/3 - 1 c|
|12-22 lb||1 1/4 - 2 1/4 c||1 -1 1/2 c|
|22-44 lb||2 1/4 - 3 1/4 c||1 1/2 - 2 1/4 c|
|44-77 lb||3 1/4 - 4 1/4 c||2 1/4 - 3 1/2 c|
|77-110 lb||4 1/4 - 5 1/4 c||3 1/2 - 4 1/2 c|
|110-145 lb||5 1/4 - 6 1/4 c||4 1/2 - 5 3/4 c |
Proudly Made in Michigan and all products are sourced in the USA.